Live yoυr life with the intention of making a difference in someone else’s.
A year ago today, my life was drastically changed. I was a injured in a hit-and-run car accident which was expected to end my life. Upon arrival to the hospital doctors speculated I had a 3% chance of surviving since the injury was so serve. A year later, God’s will prove to make up the 97%. Within this time I began my collegiate career at F&M, (FINALLY) been cleared to resume the pursuit of my driver’s license, and most importantly healed from all injuries. This blessing has brought me a newly profound look on life and has changed me in more ways than thought of.
I’d like take this time to thank my mother Greer, my Aunt Robin and the countless other individuals who spent many sleepless nights with me in the hospital and going days without leaving my bedside. I would also like to thank Fred & Sam for their rapid response and precision decision making for getting me to the proper hospital in the appropriate time. The hands of Dr. Ko, the neurosurgeon who performed the surgery on me, for the ability to follows God’s will & take the proper measures to ensure my safety. In addition to those I’d like to thank my UAAHC family, my SEO family, my Franklin & Marshall College family, my St. Joseph School family, the countless people who rose up prayers on my behalf, and the staff at the hospitals. You all allowed me to keep my spirit and high hopes. The countless visits (Yes even the ones where there were to many visitors at a time and we had to fool hospital security) & hours spent contributed to my recovery. To those of you who attempted in aiding my escapes or feed into the talks (Walter Stewart, Josh Hill, F&M POSSE 7), thank you for making this time in my life so memorable. All the support has provided me with a new outlook on life that I am quite frankly proud of.
Thank you all and I appreciate the continued support.
Every setback is a setup for a comeback.